Telegram from W.M. Johnson to Lathrop Bullene
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: RH VLT MS P3
Telegram informing Lathrop Bullene of Quantrill's raid on Lawrence and of the safety of his house and friends. Dated Leavenworth, Kansas, August 22, 1863, to Lathrop Bullene, New York, in care of Chaflin Mellen and Co.
- August 22, 1863
- Johnson, W. M., active 1863 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (19 x 13 cm. Holograph, signed. )
RH VLT MS P3
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Madge Bullene
- Guide to the W.M. Johnson Collection
- Telegram from W.M. Johnson to Lathrop Bullene
- lgg 19 may 72 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid writtenin<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
W.M. Johnson Collection, Kansas Collection, RH Vlt MS P3, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas