University of Kansas University Theatre records
The University Theatre at the University of Kansas is an educational theatre dedicated to producing quality productions while nurturing student actors, directors, and designers. This collection of records includes artificial records, maintenance and accounting records, scrapbooks, correspondence, and personnel records.
- University of Kansas. University Theatre (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
46.25 Linear Feet (51 boxes + 16 oversize boxes, 15 volumes)
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Artificial. Includes news releases
- Annual Productions
- Maintenance and Accounting Records
- Audience Survey
- General Correspondence and Subject Files
- Tom Rea
- Shirley Rea
- Student Records
- Gaffney: Theatre History
- Theatre for Young People
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas University Theatre records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2011; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas University Theatre records, University Archives, RG 39, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries