A 1493 copy of Khamsa written by Niẓāmī Ganjavī
Khamsah [The five poems]
- Creation: 1493
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : 19th century oriental binding, with sunk lacquer illustrations.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Niẓāmī Ganjavī Manuscript
- A 1493 copy of Khamsa written by Niẓāmī Ganjavī
- Finding aid prepared by alh, March 11, 1963. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
The Niẓāmī Ganjavī Manuscript, Department of Special Collections, MS E47, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries