Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Margaret Stockton was involved in community involvement and social work in Lawrence, Kansas, especially the Council of Social Agencies and the Recreation Commission. This collection comprises Stockton's papers of her community work and also personal and family matters.
The Bert Nash Community Mental Health Center was established in Lawrence, Kansas, in 1950 to honor Dr. Bert Allen Nash. The Center provides mental health services to citizens of Douglas County, Kansas. This collection contains correspondence, board meeting minutes, budget and financial records, policy manuals and service records, clippings and photographs dating from 1919 to 1994.
- Community development -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Community organization -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Freedom Train 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Social problems -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Alpha Phi 1
- Council of Social Agencies (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Festival of Arts and Crafts (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Lawrence Humane Society (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Lawrence Parent-Teacher Council 1