Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
These clippings were collected by Sara Robinson, Charles Robinson's wife. The clippings treat the lives of Charles Robinson, John Brown, James H. Lane, and numerous others prominent in Kansas history. There is biographical information about Lawrence residents, local and regional history.
This collection consists of a single, three-page typescript reminiscence by Caroline Updegraff Parker, relating the experiences of her brother William W. Updegraff and her own family in Osawatomie, Kansas from 1855 to 1869, as well as a photograph of her brother William later in his life.
Account of the life of Frederick Brown by Samuel Lyle Adair and printed endorsement voucher, dated Leavenworth, KS.
- Kansas -- History -- 1854-1861 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Kansas -- Osawatomie 1
- Kansas -- Biography 1
- Kansas -- Maps 1
- Osawatomie (Kan.) 1
- Osawatomie (Kan.) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks -- Kansas 1
- Temperance 1
- Wyandotte (Kan.) -- History -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Adair, Samuel Lyle, 1811-1898 1
- Brown, Frederick, 1830-1856 1
- Haskell Institute 1
- Jocelyn, Simeon Smith, 1799-1879 1
- Lane, James Henry, 1814-1866 1