Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This research paper describes the historic and architectural significance of the Union Pacific Railroad passenger depot at Lawrence, Kansas which prompted its restoration as an historic site. The paper was prepared by University of Kansas students Jennifer Garrett, Kelly Reynolds, and Lonnie Clark in February 1996 for a senior seminar in Architecture. It was submitted to the Kansas Historic Preservation Office as part of its Kansas Historic Resources Inventory.
Historic and architectural surveys of five University of Kansas fraternity and sorority houses, conducted by Lonnie Clark in February 1996 for the Lawrence Kansas Historic Resources Survey.
- Greek letter societies -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Railroad stations -- Conservation and restoration -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Garrett, Jennifer (Student at University of Kansas) 1
- Lawrence Historic Resources Commission (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Reynolds, Kelly (Student at University of Kansas) 1
- Union Pacific Corporation 1
- Union Pacific Depot (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- University of Kansas 1 ∧ less