Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Audio recording on phonograph of a speech given by Dwight Eisenhower, at this time Chief of Staff of the Army, about the end of World War II and the strength of the civilans after the soldiers coming home. Mention of war parade in Abilene, Kansas and that American values needed to be upheld after the war.
The William Lindsay White Collection contains career correspondence and manuscripts of author and journalist William Lindsay White and his father, Pulitzer Prize-winning editor and author William Allen White. Included also are papers of William Lindsay White's mother Sallie Lindsay White and of his grandparents, Dr. Allen White and Mary Ann Hatten White.
- Abilene (Kan.) -- History 1
- Emporia gazette (Emporia, Kan. : 1892) 1
- Journalists -- Kansas 1
- Journalists -- United States 1
- War correspondents -- United States 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Journalists 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1 ∧ less
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 1
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 1
- Ferber, Edna, 1887-1968 1
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 1
- Hulbert, Mary Allen, 1862-1939 1