Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
These Eberhart family histories, photographs, genealogical charts, and minutes of the Eberhart Reunion Association document the family history of Joseph Eberhart and his wife Catherine (Kistler) Eberhart, who emigrated from Pennsylvania to Kansas Territory in 1854, becoming early settlers on a Douglas County claim located south of the Lawrence community. Records of the Association chronicle the Pennsylvania German ancestry of the Eberharts and the history of the Eberharts in Kansas.
This photocopied typescript is a 93-page account of an automobile trip to California by William L. Hastie and his wife Anna of Lawrence (Douglas County), Kansas. Hastie's account, which begins with their September 1937 departure and ends with their February 1938 return to Lawrence, includes details of visits with many family members and acquaintances along the way.
- Douglas County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Genealogy 1
- Lawrence Massacre, Lawrence, Kan., 1863 -- Personal narratives 1
- Lehigh County (Pa.) -- Genealogy 1
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel 1
- Barnhart family. 1
- Bernard family. 1
- Eberhart Reunion Association 1
- Eberhart family. 1
- Eberhart, Catherine Kistler, 1805-1885 1