Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Colonel Daniel Read Anthony and Paul Egbert Havens were leading businessmen and public officials in the early history of Leavenworth, Kansas. Their families intersected through the 1897 marriage of Anthony's son, Daniel Read Anthony, Jr., and Havens' daughter Elizabeth. The Anthony collection consists primarily of career papers of Colonel Anthony, his son, and his grandson, Daniel Read Anthony III. The Havens papers are comprised largely of personal family correspondence.
The Gladys M. Garrison papers consist primarily of letters and postcards received by her and by her Garrison and Havens family members who resided in the Kansas communities of Salina, LeRoy, and Greeley from the early 1900s.
- Anderson County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Coffey County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Greeley (Kan.) -- History 1
- Kansas -- Newspapers 1
- Le Roy (Kan.) -- History 1
- Anthony (Family : Leavenworth, Kan.) 1
- Anthony, D. R., Daniel Read, 1824-1904 1
- Anthony, Daniel Read, 1870-1931 1
- Anthony, Daniel Read, 1900-1986 1
- Anthony, Elizabeth Havens, 1875-1948 1