Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Afro-American Clubwomen's Project was a grant-funded collecting project, developed by the University of Kansas Women's Studies program, which sought to document the history of African American Women's clubs in Kansas.
The Madaline Sullinger papers are those of a native Kansan, who worked as a nutrition assistant through the Kansas State University Cooperative Extension Service.
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program. 1
- Nutrition extension work -- Kansas 1
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 1
- Afro-American Clubwomen Project 1
- Central Association of Colored Women's Clubs 1
- Kansas State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Links, Inc 1
- Ne Plus Ultra Art and Literary Club (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Sullinger, Madaline 1 ∧ less