Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Clarence Love was a member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the Wyandotte County 35th District from 1966 until his retirement in 1988. The collection reflects his legislative activities during his entire 22 years of service.
Public service announcement (PSA) film of different Kansas public figures discussing the Kansas Commission on Civil Rights, fair employment, and quality of opportunity regardless of different identities (e.g. race, religion, etc.) The film was produced by Calvin Productions of Kansas City, Missouri and has a running time of 4 minutes, 10 seconds.
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Civil rights -- Kansas 1
- Discrimination in employment -- Kansas 1
- Discrimination in housing -- Law and legislation -- Kansas 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Methodist Church -- Kansas 1
- Race discrimination -- Kansas 1
- Religion and politics -- Kansas 1 ∧ less
- Calvin Productions 1
- Freemasons. Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Kansas 1
- Interfaith Council on Race 1
- Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization (U.S.) 1
- Kansas Minority Caucus 1