Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Jack Alexander papers are those of a native Kansan who held numerous public offices, serving as Topeka's Water Commissioner, within the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, and as legislative liaison to the Governor.
The papers of Dr. Robert C. Harder reflect Harder's experience as a native Kansan who became a leader in both Kansas state government and the Topeka community.
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Legislators -- Kansas 1
- Methodist Church -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- Topeka (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Water quality management -- Kansas 1
- Alexander, Jack, 1930- 1
- Harder, Robert 1
- Kansas Water Authority 1
- Kansas. Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services 1
- Kansas. Economic Opportunity Office 1
- Kansas. Office of the Governor 1 ∧ less