Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Kellogg taught in the School of Architecture at the University of Kansas from 1922-1956. This collection contains family and genealogy information, books and manuscripts, notes, photographs, postcards, scrapbooks, blueprints, rubbings and illustrations.
Joseph Kellogg, as head of the Department of Architecture at the University of Kansas, was the project director of a C.S.E.P. program to make an architectural survey of the city of Lawrence and vicinity. One of his students, Frederick Kreipe, photographed various buildings in Lawrence in 1929 for this survey. Included in this collection are the photographs made for this project. Most are mounted on 3x5 cards.
This collection is comprised of the records of the Uversity of Kansas School of Architecture and Urban Design.
- Buildings -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Photographs 1
- Altman family 1
- Beal, George Malcolm, 1897- 1
- Besinger, Curtis 1
- Earhart family 1
- Earhart, Amelia, 1897-1937 1
- Galloway, Thomas D. 1
- Gaunt, John 1
- George, W. Eugene, 1922-2013 1
- Goldsmith, Goldwin 1
- Kahn, Charles (Architecture) 1
- Kellogg family 1
- Logan, Ron (Of University of Kansas) 1
- Lucas, William M., Jr., 1934-2015 1
- Martinez, Jose Fernando 1
- Maycock, David P. 1
- Mayo, James M. 1
- Saile, David G. 1
- Schwartzkopf, Lynn William 1
- University of Kansas. School of Architecture and Urban Design 1 ∧ less