Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Brief chronological sketch of the establishment of the Leavenworth, Lawrence and Galveston Railroad, with an assertion that the original bridge over the Kansas River was completed in 1872. There is also a photograph of the railroad bridge across the Kansas River with the Santa Fe station in the foreground.
This collection contains the papers of Kansas free state activist Josiah Miller, dating from 1854-1870 and those of various members of his family, dating from 1840-1912.
This collection consists of copied and original correspondence, clippings, photographs, and other related materials regarding the life of Oscar Eugene Learnard, his family, and the early history of Lawrence, Kansas.
- Bridges -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 2
- Burlington (Kan.) -- History 1
- Kansas -- History -- 1854-1861 1
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Baldridge, Charles William 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Friends in Council (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Haskell Institute 1
- Kansas City, Fort Scott and Gulf Railroad Company 1