Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection is comprised of ten manuscript journals kept by William S. Burroughs in the last year of his life, circa November 1996-July 1997, and transcriptions, photocopies, and drafts for Last Words: The Final Journals of William S. Burroughs, edited and with an introduction by James Grauerholz (2000).
John Fowler was a poet and editor of the poetry magazine GRIST. He was active in Lawrence, Kansas. This collection contains books, magazines, draft poems, photographs, and correspondence.
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals 2
- American poetry 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- Kansas 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Diaries 1
- Burroughs, William S., 1914-1997 1
- Dorn, Edward 1
- Fowler, John Ezra, 1938- 1
- Grauerholz, James 1
- Moritz, John 1