Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Correspondence (mostly incoming, some outgoing), producer's archives, authorial archives, and printed ephemera from English actor, theatre manager, and producer William Poel (1852-1934). Mrs Poel ("E.C.P") and Savage seem to have annotated the material; some items had been annotated by Poel prior to his death.
The papers of Zatella R. Turner are those of an African American, native Kansan who was a scholar of and educator in Shakespearian literature.
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) 1
- Theater -- England -- History -- 19th century 1
- Theater -- England -- History -- 20th century 1
- Theater -- Production and direction -- History 1
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority 1
- Poel, William, 1852-1934 1
- Smedley, Constance, 1881-1941 1
- Turner, Zatella R. (Zatella Rowena) 1
- University of Kansas 1