Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Greene B. Buster papers are those of a longtime Kansas resident and career historian. For forty years, Buster taught history and was vice principal at Kansas City, Kansas' Sumner High School.
Dr. S.H. Thompson, Sr. was a founder of Douglass Hospital, a facility dedicated to the care of African Americans in Kansas City, Kansas. His son, S.H. Thompson, Jr., served as principal of Sumner High School (Kansas City, Kansas) from 1951-1972. The collection includes papers and photographs of both S.H. Thompson, Jr. and Sr., as well as material from other family members.
- African American educators -- Kansas 1
- African American educators -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- African American physicians -- Kansas 1
- African Americans -- Hospitals -- Kansas -- History 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Buster, Greene B. (Greene Berrard), 1878-1965 1
- Douglass Hospital (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Hampton Institute 1
- Thompson, J. R. 1
- Thompson, S. H. (Solomon Henry), 1870-1950 1