Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of materials related to Clenece Hills' teaching career as well as her interests and activities in the Lawrence, Kan. community. The collection also includes family and genealogical information, information from when her husband James was faculty adviser to the Haskell Indian Nations University student newspaper, and information from Mildred Seaman.
Materials related to histories Winnie D. Lowrance wrote about Lawrence and Douglas County, Kansas, as well as more specifically about Trinity Episcopal Church in Lawrence. Includes reference materials collected by Lowrance as well as notes.
The collection contains an early history of the Trinity Episcopal Church in Lawrence, Kan., vestry notebooks providing administrative and financial documentation about the church, newspaper clippings, parish bulletins, church directories, photographs, and youth group newsletters, among other related materials.
- Douglas County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Episcopalians -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Victoria (Kan.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Gilchrist family 1
- Haskell Indian Nations University 1
- Hills, Clenece Roberts 1
- Hills, James Arthur, 1934- 1
- Lawrence Chamber of Commerce (Lawrence, Kan.) 1