Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Delano E. Lewis papers are those of a Kansas native who was President and CEO of C & P Telephone (Washington, D.C.) and later became President of National Public Radio.
The Harvey Family Papers are those of a long time Kansas farming family headed by David and Rebecca Harvey. The papers focus on the Harvey's three sons, Sherman (a lawyer), Grant (a doctor), and Edward (a farmer), all of whom graduated from the University of Kansas.
- African American college students -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American executives 1
- African American families -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American farmers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American physicians 1
- African American teachers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Public radio -- United States 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- Chesapeake and Potomac Telephone Company 1
- Harvey family. 1
- Harvey, Dean (Farmer) 1
- Harvey, Edward S., 1870-1953 1
- Harvey, Frederick Grant, -1923 1