Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Memorabilia of Frances E. Kitchen are those of a longtime Kansas resident who worked as a nurse at both Western University and Douglass Hospital in Kansas City, Kansas. Items in the collection include a nameplate and two plaques. The collection's one photograph is housed at RH MS-P 1148.
The Herman T. Jones papers are those of a long time Kansas resident who was an educator at Western University and Kansas Vocational School during the 1930s-1940s and at Prarie View University and Training School (Texas) from the 1950s-70s.
The Papers of Orrin M. Murray are those of a native Quindaro, Kansas historian and educator.
The Viola L. (Tyree) Lisben Papers are those of a longtime Kansan who graduated from the Douglass Hospital nurse training program and served as a nurse in the Kansas City area.
- African American educators -- Kansas 1
- African American nurses 1
- African American nurses -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- African American school administrators 1
- African Americans -- Hospitals -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Nurses -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Quindaro (Kansas City, Kan.) -- History 1
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Douglass Hospital (Kansas City, Kan.) 2
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity 1
- Ambassador Club (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Jones, Herman T. (Herman Theodric), 1906-1983 1
- Kansas Vocational School 1