Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Papers of Darlene Jenkins are those of a longtime Kansas City, Kansas resident and educator.
The Papers of Pastor D. D. Miller are those of a Baptist pastor who held posts at various churches in Kansas. He was also an active NAACP member.
The Reverend Billy J. Johnson papers are those of a longtime Kansan who served as pastor at several churches in the state, serving last at Topeka's Calvary Baptist Church.
The Reverend E.B. Hicks Papers are those of a native Kansan who served as pastor in several Kansas towns and was also active in a number of local, regional, and national Baptist Conventions, societies, and mission organizations.
The Papers of the Reverend Frank Brown Family are those of a Topeka, Kansas family. Frank Brown was a Baptist minister and his wife, Fannie, was a cosmetologist.
This collection contains photographs of events that Reverend Joseph Mason attended or participated in, family pictures, and church events, as well as certificates, newspaper clippings, and other materials related to Mason's personal and professional life as a minister in the Baptist Church.
The Reverend Thomas Knapper family papers are those of a long time Kansas City, Kansas family. Thomas Knapper was a police patrolman, Baptist minister, and businessman. His wife, Tillie, was a teacher, as was his daughter Barbara.
- African American Baptists -- Kansas 6
- African American educators -- Missouri 2
- African American Baptists -- History 1
- African American Baptists -- Kansas -- Wichita 1
- African American businesspeople -- Kansas 1
- Brown, Fannie L., 1920-2002 1
- Brown, Frank, 1915-1997 1
- Calvary Baptist Church (Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Calvary Baptist Church (Wichita, Kan.) 1
- First Baptist Church (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- First Baptist Church (Leavenworth, Kan.) 1
- Hicks, E. B. (Elder Barney), 1907- 1
- Jenkins, Darlene Smith, 1922-2003 1
- Johnson, Billy J., 1929-1990 1
- Knapper, Thomas, 1879-1952 1
- Knapper, Tillie Parker Moss, 1875-1977 1
- Mason, Barbara Knapper, 1912-1999 1
- Mason, Joseph E., 1907-1988 1
- Miller, D. D. (Pastor) 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 1
- Progressive Missionary Baptist Church (Wichita Kan.) 1
- Second Baptist Church (Pratt, Kan.) 1
- Smith, Melvin James 1
- St. James Baptist Church (Emporia, Kan.) 1
- Thomas Knapper & Co. 1 ∧ less