Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Brydie R. Alsbrook papers are those of a native Kansas City, Kansan who worked as an educator for many years and was active in the community, especially at Church of the Ascension.
The Greene B. Buster papers are those of a longtime Kansas resident and career historian. For forty years, Buster taught history and was vice principal at Kansas City, Kansas' Sumner High School.
The Josephine C. Vandiver papers are those of a long time Kansas resident who worked as a counselor in Kansas City, Kansas public schools and was an advocate for improved working conditions for African American educators.
- African American women teachers -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Student counselors -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Alsbrook, Brydie R., 1914?-2007 1
- Buster, Greene B. (Greene Berrard), 1878-1965 1
- Church of the Ascension (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Sumner High School (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- University of Kansas 1
- Vandiver, Josephine C. 1 ∧ less