Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Cooper-Sheppard-Cox Family Papers are those of an African American family whose members resided in Topeka, Kansas from the late 1800s to the 1970s. The papers document the family line of W. D. (William Damascus) and Mary M. (Overton) Brinkley Cooper, and include papers of Sheppard and Cox family members who married descendants of W. D. and Mary Cooper.
The Olga (Davis) Heaven Papers are those of a longtime Kansas resident, who was a native of Coffeyville and active at the University of Kansas. The collection includes a photocopied scrapbook, which includes material about Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority at the University of Kansas, as well as other clippings, programs, and correspondence. There are also a number of photographs, which are of Martha Isman Davis and several of her children; all photographs were taken in Coffeyville, Kansas.
- African American college students -- Kansas 1
- African American college students -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American families -- Kansas -- Coffeyville 1
- African American families -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- African American freemasons -- Kansas 1
- Cooper (Family : Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Cooper, Emma Ellene, 1889-1972 1
- Cooper, W. D. (William Damascus), 1861-1965 1
- Cox (Family : Topeka, Kan.) 1
- Cox, E. Beth (Elene Beth), 1946-1998 1