Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Arthur and Ethel Parks papers are those of a longtime Kansas couple. A businessman, Arthur Parks served for a time as director of the Office of Economic Opportunity for Kansas.
The Charles Vaughn family papers are those of the longtime Hutchinson, Kansas family. Charles Vaughn worked as a shoemaker for 62 years.
The Louise Brown Family papers are those of a Lawrence, Kansas, family during the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- African American businesspeople 2
- African American business enterprises -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American businesspeople -- Kansas -- Hutchinson 1
- African American families -- Kansas 1
- African American families -- Kansas -- Hutchinson 1
- African American families -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American women -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Louise 1
- Brown, William C. (Resident of Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Parks, Arthur L., 1918?-1997 1
- Parks, Ethel Ransom Woodson 1
- St. Paul African Methodist Episcopal Church (Wichita, Kan.) 1