Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Hylas Thompkins family papers document the lives of a long time Missouri family during the 1940s-1960s.
The Julia V. (Richards) Harris Papers are those of a longtime Kansas resident, focusing on Alpha Kappa Alpha (AKA) and specifically the sorority's Mu Omega Chapter of Kansas City, Kansas. The collection also provides information about Harris' mother, Julia C. Richards, and there are a large number of items focusing on Lillian Orme, a fellow AKA-Mu Omega member.
The Wendell J. Stuteley papers are those of a longtime Kansas resident; they include items related to various family members, including an uncle and Stuteley's wife, Ernestine.
- African American families -- Kansas 1
- African American women -- Societies and clubs 1
- African Americans -- Missouri 1
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. Delta Chapter (University of Kansas) 1
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority. Mu Omega Chapter (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Central Association of Colored Women's Clubs 1
- Harris, Julia Violetta 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. Harmony Grand Chapter (Missouri) 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. Queen City Chapter No. 47 (Sedalia, Mo.) 1
- Orme, Lillian, 1911-1993 1
- Richards, Julia Christina, 1898-2004 1
- Stuteley, Wendell J., 1906?- 1
- Thompkins family. 1
- Thompkins, Hylas, 1888- 1
- United States. Army. Colored Infantry Regiment, 120th (1864-1865) 1
- University of Kansas. Department of Home Economics 1 ∧ less