Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Harry and Bertha Dandridge were active members of the Topeka (Kansas) African American community. This collection of their papers primarily consists of material related to the service activities of Bertha Dandridge, including her contributions to the Florence Crittenton Home for Colored Girls, Topeka, as well as family records.
This collection consists of research materials used by Katie Armitage for her publications and presentations on African Americans in Lawrence and Douglas County, Kansas.
- African American business enterprises -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African American families -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African Americans -- Education 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- Armitage, Katie 1
- Collins, Ercelle 1
- Dandridge, Bertha, 1896-1992 1
- Dandridge, Harry, 1891-1969 1
- Florence Crittenton Mission (Topeka, Kan.) 1