Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Dr. S.H. Thompson, Sr. was a founder of Douglass Hospital, a facility dedicated to the care of African Americans in Kansas City, Kansas. His son, S.H. Thompson, Jr., served as principal of Sumner High School (Kansas City, Kansas) from 1951-1972. The collection includes papers and photographs of both S.H. Thompson, Jr. and Sr., as well as material from other family members.
The Virginia Ricard Papers are those of a native Kansan who attended Dunbar School in Salina, Kansas and later became an educator.
- African American educators -- Colorado 1
- African American educators -- Kansas 1
- African American educators -- Kansas -- Salina 1
- African American physicians -- Kansas 1
- African Americans -- Hospitals -- Kansas -- History 1
- African Americans -- Kansas 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Girl Scouts -- Kansas -- History 1 ∧ less
- Douglass Hospital (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Dunbar School (Salina, Kan.) 1
- Griffin, Loraine, 1903- 1
- Hampton Institute 1
- Ricard, Virginia B. 1