Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Letter to Colonel Taylor commenting on Senator Lane's and Congressman Clark's stands on Negro suffrage
Letter from Colonel Taylor, dated Lawrence, Kansas, which discusses business transactions but does not specify particulars. Comments on Senator Jame Henry Lane and Congressman Sidney Clarke's stands on Negro suffrage.
The Lloyd Kerford Papers are those of a lifelong Kansan who was a partner in the Atchison, Kansas Kerford Quarry Company.
- African American business enterprises -- Kansas -- Atchison 1
- African American businesspeople -- Kansas -- Atchison 1
- African Americans -- Politics and government 1
- Atchison (Kan.) -- History 1
- Cold storage -- Kansas -- Atchison 1
- Clarke, Sidney, 1831-1909 1
- George W. Kerford Quarry Company 1
- Kerford family. 1
- Kerford, George W. (George Washington), 1860-1914 1
- Kerford, LLoyd, 1894-1968 1