Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains architectural plans, bid packages, photographs, internal communications, and business plans relating to the construction of the Power and Light District in Kansas City, Missouri.
Architectural drawings of buildings in Kansas City and Wichita, correspondence, class reports, measured drawings, photographs, and miscellaneous items.
This collection contains black and white photographic prints and some drawings of Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas buildings used by Moseley and Company, real estate brokers in the KC metro region in the mid-20th century.
These research materials regarding Kansas City architect Louis Singleton Curtiss (1865-1924) are those of Curtiss biographer Fred T. Comee. Included is Comee's published article regarding Curtiss, as well as his correspondence, notes, clippings, and photographs which address Curtiss's career.
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 3
- Architecture -- Missouri -- Kansas City 3
- Architecture -- Missouri -- Kansas City -- Pictorial works 2
- Kansas City (Mo.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 2
- Architects -- Missouri -- Biography 1
- Architecture -- Kansas 1
- Architecture -- Kansas -- Kansas City -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Architecture -- Missouri -- Saint Louis -- Pictorial works 1
- Kansas City Power & Light District (Kansas City, Mo.) 1 ∧ less
- Comee, Fred T. 2
- Curtiss, Louis Singleton, 1865-1924 2
- Besinger, Curtis 1
- Good, Lawrence R. 1
- Lockett, John Hoyl 1
- Waldo Flea Market 1 ∧ less