Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
A history of the establishment and the architecture of the English Lutheran Church (later the Trinity Lutheran Church) of Lawrence, Kansas, written by Cathy Ambler, December 1990. Ambler's history of the church was produced as a student paper for a University of Kansas course in Architecture.
Ida (Blood) Hasselman was the daughter of Colonel James Blood (1819-1891), a prominent early settler of Lawrence, Kansas. This collection contains photographs and manuscripts regarding the Blood family.
This collection contains 57 afgachrome color slides that depict the exteriors of different churches in Lawrence, Kansas. The slides are all identified and organized alphabetically by church name; many of the slides are stamped with the name "Neal M. Wherry." Includes a variety of Protestant denominations and one slide of St. John's Catholic Church.
This collection contains drawings and blueprints done by Warren Corman during his time in private practice, working at the Office of Warren Corman, the Office of Williamson and Corman, and the Office of Howells-Hale-Corman, all located in Topeka, Kansas. The collection consists of drawings of local residences and houses, as well as records related to the research and design of White Memorial Camp for the United Church of Christ in Council Grove, KS.
- Church architecture -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Church buildings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Architects -- Kansas 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Birds -- Great Britain 1
- Church architecture 1
- Church architecture -- England 1
- Church architecture -- Kansas -- Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings -- England 1
- Dwellings 1
- Historic buildings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Ornithology -- Great Britain 1
- Portraits -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Ambler, Cathy 1
- Blood, James, 1819-1891 1
- Corman, Warren, 1926- 1
- First Presbyterian Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Gunn, Donald, Dr. 1