Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Index abecedarius: an alphabetical index to the first edition of the 'Species Plantarum' of Linnaeus
Unbound letter from Carl von Linne or Carl Linnaeus to Dr. de Sauvages [Francois Boissier de la Croix de Sauvages, 1706-1767], discussing botany, medicine, friendly scholarly gossip. Collection also includes portraits and supplementary 20th-century material.
Sherwood taught Botany and Bacteriology at the University of Kansas from 1910-1952. This collection consists of publications by other scientists.
William C. Stevens was associated with the University of Kansas and its Department of Botany for most of his career. His papers include correspondence, notes, essays, papers, booklets, book reviews, newspaper clippings, newsletters, magazines, photographs, poetry, artwork, anniversary/birthday pamphlets, maps, and a 50-year anniversary pin.
- Botany 3
- Bacteriology 1
- Botany -- History -- Sources 1
- Medicine -- History -- 18th century 1
- Plants -- Classification 1
- Stockholm (Sweden) 1 ∧ less
- Linné, Carl von, 1707-1778 2
- Boissier de la Croix de Sauvages, François, 1706-1767 1
- Hiern, William P. (William Philip), 1839-1925 1
- Sherwood, Noble P. (Noble Pierce), 1882- 1
- Stevens, William Chase, 1861- 1