Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection deals principally with Alvin Dahlene's participation in the game of horseshoes.
Brief chronological sketch of the establishment of the Leavenworth, Lawrence and Galveston Railroad, with an assertion that the original bridge over the Kansas River was completed in 1872. There is also a photograph of the railroad bridge across the Kansas River with the Santa Fe station in the foreground.
Clippings from the January 1, 1917 and January 6, 1917 Lawrence Journal World regarding a new bridge across the Kansas River in Douglas County, Kansas.
This collection contains the papers of Kansas free state activist Josiah Miller, dating from 1854-1870 and those of various members of his family, dating from 1840-1912.
Memorandum of agreements made with certain parties by the Lawrence Bridge Company, 1864-1866.
- Horseshoe pitching 1
- Kansas -- History -- 1854-1861 1
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Kansas -- Politics and government 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Railroad bridges -- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Leavenworth, Lawrence, and Galveston Railroad Company 2
- Baldridge, Charles William 1
- Dahlene, Alvin Daniel, 1906-1978 1
- Lawrence Bridge Company (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Miller family 1