Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Business records and account of Arnold & Springer, a general store in White Cloud, Kansas.
Financial and other business records of Christian Jenkinson, a grocer in Troy, Doniphan County, Kansas, at the turn of the 19th to the 20th centuries. The collection contains some of the business records of Mr. Jenkinson. Coverage of the records is spotty, although there is heavier coverage in the early years of the business. The collection also includes an autograph album owned by Jenkinson from his youth.
Records from grocery and general mercantile store Kelley Brothers in White Cloud, Kansas. The bulk of the collection consists of financial records from the 1890s-1920s, but there are also some loose receipts and notes and James P. Kelley's transfer ledger from the 1940s.
Record of policy holders of the Springfield Fire and Marine Insurance Company located in White Cloud, Kan.
Superior is the name of the store owned by the Nuzum family.
- Business records -- Kansas -- White Cloud 5
- White Cloud (Kan.) 5
- General stores -- Kansas -- White Cloud 3
- Banks and banking -- Records and correspondence 1
- Business records -- Kansas -- Troy 1
- Doniphan County (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Fire insurance -- Kansas -- White Cloud -- Records and correspondence 1
- General stores -- Kansas -- White Cloud -- Records and correspondence 1
- Grocery trade -- Kansas -- Troy 1
- Troy (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- White Cloud (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Nuzum family 2
- Nuzum, Edgar C., approximately 1830- 2
- Nuzum, Flavel C. 2
- Nuzum, George, 1864-1921 2
- Arnold & Springer (White Cloud, Kan.) 1