Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Records from the Congregational Church of Linwood, Leavenworth County, Kansas. Includes a record book of church membership, transactions, and overall business of the church. There are also miscellaneous receipts, correspondence, and a history of the church.
This collection consists of several volumes of records from the Pilgrim Congregational Church of North Lawrence, Kansas. These volumes include treasurer's records, Sunday School reports, meeting minutes, and membership information for the church as well as for some of the groups associated with the church, including the Ladies' Society and the Young People's Society of Christian Endeavor (Y.P.S.C.E.).
This collection contains the records of the Plymouth Congregational Church of Lawrence, Kansas, dating from its founding in the 1850s to the present day. The collection includes a wide variety of administrative documentation, including committee and organizational meeting minutes, orders of service, financial records, membership information, photographs, building specifications and architectural drawings, mortgage and property information, correspondence, and other related materials.
- Church records and registers -- Kansas -- Lawrence 2
- Church records and registers -- Kansas -- Linwood 1
- Church societies -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Church work with students -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Church work with youth -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Home missions 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Linwood (Kan.) 1
- Sunday schools -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Plymouth Congregational Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 2
- Congregational Church (Linwood, Kan.) 1
- Olney, Avery Fincher 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church of North Lawrence (Lawrence, Kan.) 1