Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Arkansas River Coalition is an organization based in Wichita, Kansas with a mission to protect the Arkansas River Watershed. This collection contains newsletters, newspaper articles, brochures, and miscellanous program materials documenting the coalition's efforts.
Interview with Mr. Smrha, Chief Engineer of the Water Resources Division, State Board of Agriculture.
Describes water resources development in Kansas.
This collection contains materials related to Edmund Paul Russell III's research and publications into the history of the usage of pesticides and other topics in biological history, as well as his career at the Univerity of Virginia. The collection also contains personal correspondence and materials from Russell's early career and doctoral studies.
- Arkansas River Watershed 1
- Chemical warfare -- History -- Research 1
- Ecology 1
- Evolution (Biology) 1
- Flood control -- Kansas 1
- Habitat (Ecology) 1
- Human ecology -- History -- Study and teaching 1
- Pesticides -- Research 1
- Stream ecology -- Kansas 1
- Stream restoration -- Arkansas River 1
- Water conservation -- Kansas 1
- Water resources development -- Kansas 1
- Watershed ecology 1 ∧ less
- Arkansas River Coalition 1
- Holt, Robert D. 1
- Kansas. State Water Resources Board 1
- Russell, Edmund, 1957- 1
- Smrha, R. V. (Robert Vaclav), 1907-1978 1