Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection consists of cartoons collected by the William Allen White School of Journalism at the University of Kansas, as started by a donation from Kansas-born cartoonist Albert T. Reid. The collection also includes records regarding the acquisition of the collection, as well as a few scattered personal records from Reid.
This collection consists of editorial cartoons treating the campaign for President of the United States, 1960, and the Kennedy Administration, 1960-1963.
- American wit and humor, Pictorial 1
- Cartoonists -- Correspondence 1
- Cloud County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Comic books, strips, etc. 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1960 -- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- United States -- History -- Humor 1 ∧ less
- Kaberline, Marie L., Marie L. 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913 -1994 1
- Reid, Albert Turner, 1873-1955 1
- University of Kansas. William Allen White School of Journalism and Public Information 1