Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Diary entries are made in ink and pencil. Each entry mentions the weather conditions and is followed by the daily activities. There are diary entries for each day of the year 1879. In addition, there are notes on expenditures and receipts during the year as well as accounts received and paid.
Two separate autobiographies, the first by a farmer born near Oskaloosa, Kansas, and the second by a woman, possibly his wife.
Letter to Louis La Coss, dated Hannibal, Mo., May 11, 1961.
Letters from America; the correspondence of Mariah Jones with her Welsh relatives.
Letter from Salmon Child to his children, beginning "I, your aged and troublesome Parent...."
- African Americans -- Kansas 1
- Agricultural laborers -- Kansas -- Jefferson County 1
- Cimarron County (Okla.) -- History 1
- Dust storms -- Kansas 1
- Dust storms -- Oklahoma 1
- Farm life -- Kansas -- Jefferson County 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Kansas 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Ohio 1
- Haskell County (Kan.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Child, Salmon, 1765-1856 1
- Childs family. 1
- Decker, Charles E. 1
- Decker, Monica S. Lowman 1
- Dunmire, Allen 1