Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
These clippings were collected by Sara Robinson, Charles Robinson's wife. The clippings treat the lives of Charles Robinson, John Brown, James H. Lane, and numerous others prominent in Kansas history. There is biographical information about Lawrence residents, local and regional history.
Manuscript for Governor Charles Robinson of Kansas, by Don W. Wilson, with editorial markings. Published by the University Press of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, in 1975.
This thesis is a biography of Charles Sumner Gleed, particularly the last two decades of his life, and his diverse business activities.
Margaret Thompson Henderson was born in Parsons, Kansas and graduated from the University of Kansas at Lawrence in 1905. Her 91-page scrapbook of news clippings from the early 1900s chronicles notable people, places and events in the history of Kansas, the Lawrence community, and the University of Kansas. Included are published poems, biographies, and obituaries of famous Kansans.
- Kansas -- Biography 2
- Kansas -- History -- 1854-1861 2
- Businessmen -- Kansas -- Biography 1
- Governors -- Kansas -- Biography 1
- Kansas -- History 1
- Kansas -- History -- 19th century 1
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Kansas -- Maps 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Biography 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks -- Kansas 1
- Temperance 1
- Wyandotte (Kan.) -- History -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Robinson, Charles, 1818-1894 2
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Gleed, Charles S. (Charles Sumner), 1856-1920 1
- Harmon, Terry H. 1
- Haskell Institute 1