Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Elmer C. Jackson papers are those of a native Kansan and prominent Kansas City, Kansas attorney. Jackson was active in numerous local and national organizations, such as the National Bar Association, the Kansas Board of Regents, and Sigma Pi Phi.
Project report, sound cassettes, and transcripts of interviews of thirty-one Hispanic and Latino immigrants to the United States, residing in Kansas City, Kansas. Interviews were conducted January-October, 2003.
- African American lawyers -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Hispanic Americans -- Cultural assimilation -- Kansas 1
- Hispanic Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Kansas -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Kansas City (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Latin Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Mexican Americans -- Kansas -- Kansas City 1
- Wyandotte County (Kan.) -- Social conditions 1 ∧ less
- El Centro, Inc. (Kansas City, Kan.) 1
- Jackson, Elmer C. (Elmer Carter), 1912- 1
- Jackson, Elmer, III 1
- Kansas Humanities Council 1
- Kansas University Endowment Association 1