Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Friends in Council of Lawrence, Kansas, was founded in 1871 as a women's organization dedicated to cultural enrichment of its members. The collection includes records of members, constitution with amendments, minutes, and clippings.
A history of Friends in Council read at the sixtieth anniversary at Mrs. Hill's, April 19, 1932/Elizabeth Ticknor Fielding. --[Lawrence, Kansas, 1931.]
This collection consists of copied and original correspondence, clippings, photographs, and other related materials regarding the life of Oscar Eugene Learnard, his family, and the early history of Lawrence, Kansas.
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 2
- Burlington (Kan.) -- History 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Brown, John, 1800-1859 1
- Crawford, Elizabeth Ticknor 1
- Haskell Institute 1
- Kansas City, Fort Scott and Gulf Railroad Company 1
- Learnard, Mary S., 1842-1932 1