Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of several volumes of records from the Pilgrim Congregational Church of North Lawrence, Kansas. These volumes include treasurer's records, Sunday School reports, meeting minutes, and membership information for the church as well as for some of the groups associated with the church, including the Ladies' Society and the Young People's Society of Christian Endeavor (Y.P.S.C.E.).
This collection contains papers and books from St. Paul's United Church of Christ, Eudora, Kansas, founded in 1869. Records of the church include meeting minutes, financial records, correspondence, hymnals, religious texts, and certificates. Also included is a congregational register, dated 1923-1945, for the Evangelical St. Paul's Church of Lawrence, Kansas.
Unitarianism has been an active denomination in Lawrence since the town was founded in 1855. The congregation disbanded during World War II and reestablished a charter in 1958. This collection includes meeting minutes, budgets, long-range plans, membership directories, correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, books, sermons, and histories of Unitarianism in Lawrence from the territorial era to the present church.
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Church history 2
- Church records and registers -- Kansas -- Eudora 1
- Congregationalism 1
- Eudora (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Evangelical St. Paul's Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Lawrence Unitarian Fellowship (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Olney, Avery Fincher 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church of North Lawrence (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Plymouth Congregational Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 1