Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
A history of the establishment and the architecture of the English Lutheran Church (later the Trinity Lutheran Church) of Lawrence, Kansas, written by Cathy Ambler, December 1990. Ambler's history of the church was produced as a student paper for a University of Kansas course in Architecture.
This collection consists of survey forms which contain a history and architectural decription for each of 229 historic buildings in downtown Lawrence, Kansas. The survey content was compiled in 1993 by Deon Wolfenbarger (Three Gables Preservation) for the Lawrence Downtown Historic Building Survey, a project for which she was commissioned by the City of Lawrence and the Lawrence Historic Resources Commission.
Shelley Miller was a long-time Kansas resident, both attending the University of Kansas as a student and serving as head of the Department for Spain, Portugal and Latin America at the KU Libraries. Throughout her life, Shelley participated in social activism on the local and national level. This collection reflects her professional and personal efforts through newspaper clippings, informational pamphlets, scrapbooks, and personal correspondence.
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- History 2
- Old West Lawrence Historic District (Lawrence, Kan.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 2
- Church architecture -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Church buildings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Costa Rica 1
- Cuba 1
- Dwellings -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- El Salvador 1
- Guatemala 1
- Latin America 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Maps 1
- Nicaragua 1 ∧ less
- Ambler, Cathy 1
- Benjamin, David, 1963- 1
- Enslinger, Dennis 1
- Heider, Grace M. (Grace Moore) 1
- Horowitz, Floyd R. 1