Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Hilda Enoch Papers are those of long-time Lawrence, Kansas resident who was a member and officer of the Kaw Valley Chapter of the Older Women's League (or O.W.L.) and active community participant.
Collection of volumes from the Lawrence, Kansas City Clerk's office, providing documentation regarding vital statistics, cemetery burials, and publication of official notices for the city of Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas.
Nancy Shontz served on the City Commission of Lawrence, Kansas, from 1981-1985, and worked actively with the Lawrence Preservation Alliance and the local chapter of the League of Women Voters. The collection contains her papers regarding these activities as well as other city- and county-related issues.
- Cemeteries -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Education -- Kansas 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Lawrence (Kan.) -- Economic policy 1
- Mental health -- Kansas 1
- Older people -- Services for -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Registers of births, etc. -- Kansas -- Douglas County 1
- Urban runoff -- Management 1
- Vital statistics 1 ∧ less
- Enoch, Hilda 1
- Lawrence (Kan.). City Clerk 1
- Lawrence (Kan.). City Commission 1
- Older Women's League (U.S.). Kaw Valley Chapter (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Shontz, Nancy, 1927-1999 1