Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection contains papers and books from St. Paul's United Church of Christ, Eudora, Kansas, founded in 1869. Records of the church include meeting minutes, financial records, correspondence, hymnals, religious texts, and certificates. Also included is a congregational register, dated 1923-1945, for the Evangelical St. Paul's Church of Lawrence, Kansas.
Unitarianism has been an active denomination in Lawrence since the town was founded in 1855. The congregation disbanded during World War II and reestablished a charter in 1958. This collection includes meeting minutes, budgets, long-range plans, membership directories, correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, books, sermons, and histories of Unitarianism in Lawrence from the territorial era to the present church.
- Church records and registers -- Kansas -- Eudora 1
- Eudora (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Unitarian churches -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1
- Evangelical St. Paul's Church (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Lawrence Unitarian Fellowship (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- St. Paul's United Church of Christ (Eudora, Kan.) 1
- German 1