Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes meeting records, treasurer's reports, roll calls, constitutions, and newspaper clippings pertaining to the Lawrence Minervian Club. It also includes death notices, song books, photo albums, negatives, and individual photos. The literature appreciation club was founded in 1900 by a group of Lawrence, Kansas women.
South Side Reading Club, Lawrence, Kansas, was organized in 1912. The collection consists of yearbooks and minute books.
The Tennola Literary Club was organized by a group of women in Lawrence, Kansas dedicated to the mutual improvement of its members in literature, domestic science, and current events. The collection mostly consists of yearbooks and meeting minutes. The yearbooks provide membership information in addition to brief details about meetings to be held that year.
This collection includes meeting minutes, financial information, membership information, photographs, and other documentation regarding the Whittier Club of Leavenworth, Kansas, a women's club dedicated to providing educational opportunities to its membership.
Secretary and Treasurer's report of the Year Round Club.
- Women -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies and clubs 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Kansas -- Social life and customs 1
- Leavenworth (Kan.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Leavenworth (Kan.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Music -- Kansas -- Lawrence -- Societies, etc. 1
- Women -- Books and reading -- Kansas -- Lawrence 1 ∧ less
- Minervian Club (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Rieck, Fran 1
- South Side Reading Club (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Tennola Literary Club (Lawrence, Kan.) 1
- Throop, Diane 1