Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is that of Esther Suhr, a native of Logan, Kansas, whose column on local history was featured for many years in Logan community newspapers. Included are clippings of her columns from the 1960s to the 1970s, as well as many other articles and histories regarding the Logan community, Phillips County, Kansas, and pioneer families of the area.
This collection contains the family correspondence of a prominent Logan, Phillips County, Kansas family of Danish descent. Family members were predominantly professionally oriented, including teachers, businessmen, and farmers.
The Polly Bales collection includes the personal correspondence, organizational membership records, family histories, and memorabilia of native Kansan and prominent Logan, County resident Polly Roth (Mrs. Dane G.) Bales.
These three scrapbooks consist of programs, clippings, and other memorabilia regarding two Logan, Kansas women's clubs. Records of the Woman's Club of Logan, contained in two scrapbooks, date from 1902 to 1971. A scrapbook for the Business and Professional Women's Club of Logan contains records which date from 1960 to 1972.
- Phillips County (Kan.) -- History 2
- Family archives -- Kansas -- Logan County 1
- Women -- Kansas -- Logan -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Kansas 1
- Bales (Family : 1846- : Logan, KS) 2
- Bales, Polly Roth 2
- Hansen (Family : 1846- : Logan, Kan.) 2
- Albright family. 1
- Bales, Alpha Hansen, 1885-1926 1
- Bales, Dane G. (Dane Gray) 1
- Business and Professional Women's Club (Logan, Kan.) 1
- Dane G. Hansen Memorial Museum 1
- Dole, Robert J., 1923- 1
- Hansen, Alpha Ama Gray, 1858-1957 1
- Hansen, Dane Gray, 1883-1965 1
- Hansen, George T., 1880-1963 1
- Hansen, Kate, 1879-1968 1
- Hansen, Peter, 1846-1925 1
- Republican Party (Kan.) 1
- Roth family. 1
- Suhr, Esther L., 1911-1993 1
- United Methodist Church (Logan Kan.) 1
- Woman's Club (Logan, Kan.) 1
- Women's Club (Logan, Kan.) 1 ∧ less
- Danish 1