Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains eight volumes of typed transcriptions of proceedings from meetings of county commissioners of Morris County, Kansas and Osage County, Kansas, held during the period 1859 to 1906. The transcriptions were produced through the U.S. Work Projects Administration's Historical Records Survey.
The volume appears to be the working copy of a land or insurance agent for real estate property in Morris, Marion, and Chase counties. The lots are identified by township, range, and section number. No marks of previous ownership exist except for a stamp, Webster & Parsons, General insurance agents, Kansas City, Mo. on the inside back cover. On page 27 is the note "J.D. Mills land see number 822."
Biographical accounts of Robert Mercer Armstrong including diaries, memorandums, and account books.
- Chase County (Kan.) -- Maps 1
- Council Grove (Kan.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Kansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Kansas -- Social life and customs 1
- Marion County (Kan.) -- Maps 1
- Morris County (Kan.) 1
- Morris County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Morris County (Kan.) -- Maps 1
- Morris County (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Osage County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Osage County (Kan.) -- Politics and government 1
- Stores, Retail 1 ∧ less
- Armstrong, Robert Mercer, 1841-1927 1
- Brigham, Lalla Maloy 1
- Historical Records Survey (U.S.) 1
- Kansas Historical Records Survey 1
- Morris County (Kan.). Board of County Commissioners 1