Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Records of the North Baptist Church of Ottawa, Kansas for the periods December 1889 to 1891 and 1928 to 1935. The records include membership lists, records of attendance, and minutes of meetings of the church's Baptist Young People's Union from September 1928 to August 1929.
This photographic collection comprises photographic prints and contact sheets of classroom scenes at Ottawa Middle School in Ottawa, Kansas, taken by photographer Jane Morse in 1982. Images include music class with teacher Cryss Brunner, home economic class with teacher Donna Howell, and band class with teacher Brent Wheeler. Some of the teachers and students are African American.
This collection contains one photograph of Ottawa University in Ottawa, Kansas, dating from approximately 1927.
Collection of tintypes, cabinet cards, memorial cards, and other mounted photographs of African Americans from Ottawa, Franklin County, Kansas. Many photographs are unidentified or tentatively identified, and very few are dated, but they probably all date from the last half of the 19th century. Photographers are noted in the finding aid when known.
Ledger of accounts for hardware business Smith and Case Company, organized by Horace J. Smith in Ottawa, Franklin County, Kansas in 1866. The ledger provides documentation about work performed and costs, as well as names of local businesses and indivdiuals with whom the company worked.
- Ottawa (Kan.) -- Photographs 3
- Franklin County (Kan.) -- History 2
- African American families -- Kansas -- Ottawa -- Photographs 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Ottawa -- Photographs 1
- African Americans -- Portraits 1
- Hardware stores -- Accounting 1
- Ottawa (Kan.) 1
- Ottawa (Kan.) -- Church history 1
- Schools -- Kansas -- Ottawa -- History 1 ∧ less
- Geary County Historical Museum 1
- Morse, Jane (Photographer) 1
- Mrs. Hudson's Fine Books & Paper 1
- North Baptist Church (Ottawa, Kan.) 1
- Ottawa University (Kan.) 1