Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This photographic collection comprises photographic prints and contact sheets of classroom scenes at Ottawa Middle School in Ottawa, Kansas, taken by photographer Jane Morse in 1982. Images include music class with teacher Cryss Brunner, home economic class with teacher Donna Howell, and band class with teacher Brent Wheeler. Some of the teachers and students are African American.
This collection contains one photograph of Ottawa University in Ottawa, Kansas, dating from approximately 1927.
Collection of tintypes, cabinet cards, memorial cards, and other mounted photographs of African Americans from Ottawa, Franklin County, Kansas. Many photographs are unidentified or tentatively identified, and very few are dated, but they probably all date from the last half of the 19th century. Photographers are noted in the finding aid when known.
- African American families -- Kansas -- Ottawa -- Photographs 1
- African Americans -- Kansas -- Ottawa -- Photographs 1
- African Americans -- Portraits 1
- Franklin County (Kan.) -- History 1
- Schools -- Kansas -- Ottawa -- History 1
- Geary County Historical Museum 1
- Morse, Jane (Photographer) 1
- Ottawa University (Kan.) 1