Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection comprises the papers of Henry D. Remple, a clinical psychologist born in the Molotschna Mennonite colony in Ukraine, and Mariana Lohrenz Remple, a teacher and prominent Girl Scout leader. The couple were both descendents of German Mennonites and were based in Lawrence, Kansas for the majority of their adult lives. The collection also includes a small amount of material relating to their children, Lucy Jean (Remple) McAllister and Robert "Robie" Keith Remple.
Records of the Midwest Psychological Field Station, a field station operated by University of Kansas psychology professors Roger Barker and Herbert Wright in Oskaloosa, Jefferson County, Kansas.
This collection mostly consists of correspondence between Allan Wicker and his mentor and friend, Roger Barker, who began the field of ecological psychology while working at the University of Kansas.
Franklin C. Shontz was an expert in psychology, teaching and conducting research at the University of Kansas from 1960-1992. This collection contains proofs and manuscripts, course materials, correspondence, research data and grant administrative documentation, and experiment information related to Shontz's career.
Fritz Heider taught Social Pyschology at the University of Kansas from 1947-1966. This collection includes early diaries, notes for his autobiography and other personal materials, psychology notebooks, publications and papers, and research information.
Herbert F. Wright taught in the Department of Psychology at the University of Kansas from 1947-1975. This collection consists of Wright's publications.
This collection contains lecture notes, hand-outs, student work, audio tapes and video tapes from Wright's courses at the University of Kansas while serving as a professor of clinical psychology.
Paul Gump joined the faculty of University of Kansas as an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology in 1962 and was the Director of the Midwest Psychological Field Station in Oskaloosa, Kansas from 1968-1973. This collection includes correspondence, biographical material, class notes, research and observations, several publications, and 19 videotapes containing footage from a PBS feature entitled Help Yourself.
Richard Rhodes, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is a Pulitzer Prize-winning author whose many books and articles reflect his wide ranging subject interests. In these papers are manuscripts of his writings, copies of his many published works, related correspondence, some personal material and photographs, and the author's extensive research files, containing more than one hundred audio tapes of interviews that he conducted.
- Psychology 5
- Environmental psychology 4
- Child psychology 2
- Clinical psychology -- Study and teaching 2
- Adolescent psychology 1
- Adult child sexual abuse victims -- United States -- Case studies 1
- Atomic bomb -- History 1
- Criminal psychology -- Case studies 1
- Donner Party -- Fiction 1
- Germany -- History -- 1933-1945 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) 1
- Mennonites -- Kansas 1
- Mennonites -- Nebraska 1
- Middle West -- Social life and customs 1
- Nuclear energy -- United States 1
- Orgasm 1
- Ozark Mountains -- Description and travel 1
- Prion diseases -- Popular works 1
- Social psychology 1
- Somatotypes -- Psychological aspects 1
- Technology -- History -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Barker, Roger G. (Roger Garlock), 1903-1990 3
- University of Kansas. Midwest Psychological Field Station 2
- Wright , Herbert F. (Herbert Fletcher), 1907-1990 2
- Alvarez, Luis W., 1911-1988 1
- Athens, Lonnie H. 1
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 1
- Gump, Paul V., 1920-2003 1
- Heider, Fritz, 1896-1988 1
- Lorenz family 1
- McAllister, Lucy 1
- Ragle, Dan D. M. 1
- Rempel family 1
- Remple, Henry D., 1908- 1
- Remple, Mariana Lohrenz, 1912-2000 1
- Rhodes, Richard, 1937- 1
- Schoggen, Phil 1
- Shontz, Franklin C. 1
- Shontz, Lydia 1
- University of Kansas. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences 1
- Wicker, Allan W. 1
- Wright, M. Erik 1 ∧ less
- German 3
- Russian 2
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1